Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WATER FIGHT!!!!!

Water Fight!!!


This was right before I got soaked!
Run Natalie! Run!

Natalie was trying to sneak up on Alexis.

Addison was wearing Meilani's flipflops!

Brianna and Meilani going to get some of the little kids wet!

Natalie was dumping water from a water gun onto Alexis' head.

Brianna was chasing Natalie with the watergun. For some reason they all gained up on her. Poor girl!

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! She's going to get me!!!

Brianna was trying to get me wet but not the camera. But she couldn't do it.

She was trying to see if she could shrink if she sat there long enough.

Emy wouldn't get wet! what a bummer! Part Pooper!!

more water on the head!

Let's see how high the water goes!?!?!

yummy! food!! lol!

ah, her own little car!!

run over Brianna! come on! you can do it!

it's the death stare...

ahh!! watch out!! its going to be a car wreck!!

Emy and Heather just chilling and trying not to get wet!

gah! you squirted me! you're going down now!!

stop squirting me!!!

I'm all wet!! who should I kill first!

Natalie and Alexis plotting against Brianna! GO GIRLS!!!

Alexis was putting the cap thing on the gun after filling it up! Go get em!

Don't you dare give me that look!!!

Sweet!!!

Oh no! don't squirt me! And stop picking that wedgy too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment