Thursday, June 25, 2009

bedtime fun!!!

Bedtime fun!!!


This is me and Meilani.
"The party's just begun!"

Look! I'm chinese!

We were having a burping contest and I totally dominated!!!

Crunch time!

This is a little something that I like to call...CHOCOLATE!!!!

Look! I'm a moose!

I'm full. Too much candy!

You know those movies where they show kids with candy wrappers everywhere and the kid is passed out on the floor? Ya, well, this reminded me of that so I had to take a picture of it. It's my cousin Meilani.

I think she had a little bit too much fun with chocolate...what do you think???

She was trying to see how much of the chocolate she could lick off with her tongue. It was really funny to watch!

idk what this pic. is. maybe its just me being random like usual!

MY TURN!!!!

Don't you dare touch me!!!

Cheese!!!

Like our tongues???

Poofy cheeks!!

We were trying to make it look like we were singing.

flexible person!!

you are so going down for that!!!

umm...weird...

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! that's really scary looking!!!

random...don't ask!

umm...ya...too much sugar!

Cuteness!!!!

Don't change the song!!!!
Me being a dork! again!

hmm...what if we...nvm

yep! way too much sugar!

yummy chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete