Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swimming Pool!!

Swimming Pool!


Emy was making funny faces at me. This is just one of the ones that I caught on camera!


Emily and Natalie swimming.

Heather was playing with some of her girls. Addie and Alexis.

hmm...I wonder where Alexis is...?

Cutie! This is Addie!

Everyone was taking turns swimming between Heather's legs.

Heather and the girls again!

me! I just went swimming so dont ask about the hair ok!?!

Emy was too tired from swimming really hard in the 3 foot deep area. She decided to take a break lol!

Some of the kids!

This was Addie right before she jumped on top of her mom in the water!

My aunt Heather!

My aunt Emily!

Meilani!

Snack time!!! Save me some Addie!!

Lexi had just got out of the pool.

My aunt Heather again!

The car ride home. Everyone was worn out. except for Brianna and Taylor of course. They are like machines that never seem to get tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment