Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Beach!

The Beach!!


Meilani was sick of sunburns so she decided to cake on the sunscreen.

Grandma held Addie while everyone else was swimming!

This was one of the smaller waves that we had there. It was awesome!!!

There were a lot of people there that were boogie-boarding. Meilani taught me how!!! It's actually a lot funner than it looks!

Grandpa was just chilling. It looks to me like he was trying to tan half of his body.

Natalie and Alexis were helping me build a sand castle.

Awesome waves!!

Brianna was digging a swimming pool for Addie so that there wouldn't be any waves.

Taylor!

Don't give me that look!

Natalie, Alexis, and I built a sand castle!

Thats me way out in the middle!

Everybody was taking a break cuz the waves wear you out really fast.

This was the first day at the beach!

I just need to learn how to surf now and then I would be set! I mean...look at those waves!!!

I think I had a little bit too much fun with the marshmallow cream!

This was the rainbow right after it rained. It was actually a double but you couldn't see the second one.

This was the view from our hotel room. :D it was awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment