Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Miniature Golfing!!

Miniature Golfing!!!


This was in the parking lot of the golfing place.


Meilani was trying to show us all how it was done! She did too. It was kinda sad.

My freakin awesome aunts and cousins!!

This was Taylor golfing. She kept getting frustrated cuz the ball wouldn't go the right direction. Half of the time she would hit it so hard that it would go out of the golfing area. She ended up beating me somehow at the end tho. idk how.

Natalie is a really good golfer. Maybe I should have her teach me how...

Some of the kids chasing the balls.

This was Alexis kicking my butt. ok well...not literally, just in the game.

Natalie and Alexis kept finishing the holes faster than everyone else. They were always like 3 or 4 holes ahead of us.

Taylor was showing off on how she could get the ball in the hole within 2 hits. I'm so jealous!! I don't even know how to hold the stupid stick thingy!!

Meilani was getting ready to hit it into the hole in the first hit. She actually did it too! idk how! it was amazing!!

Aunt Emy was golfing with us too! She was actually a lot better than I thought she would be!

Brianna, Emy, and Heather were all trying to make plans on how they were going to beat Meilani...but obviously none of them worked!

Natalie!

Me and Natalie. We finished early so I was taking pictures with some of my relatives.

Me and Alexis! she's so adorable!!

Me and Taylor! I freakin love cousins!

Natalie and Alexis by the waterfall. There was a waterfall in the middle of all of the golfing stuff that they liked to play on.

Natalie and Alexis again. Like I said...they are always together!

Aunt Heather and Aunt Emy at the last hole...FINALLY!!!

Taylor was running after the ball because she didn't want to lose it! She hits it a little bit too hard quite often.

very last hit of the day!

Meilani stole my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment