Saturday, June 20, 2009

Girl's Camp 2009

Girl's Camp 2009


McKaila and Me

This was part of my costume for the skit that we had to do.

I was just messing around with all of the stuff that we had to use for the skits because no one could figure out what we should use them for.

This was the meeting that we had for our skit planning.

ME!!!

We made purses/bags out of tanktops as one of our activities. It was really fun!!

I was in charge of all of the games and activities so I was explaining one of the games.

I don't know what I was telling them but I sure look like a dork while I'm doing it!

They said that they understood so I was moving out of the way so that I wouldn't end up getting hit with the ball. They had to make the ball into the bucket.

For the camp shirts this year, we just got plain white shirts and painted them however we wanted them to look.

Sisterly love!!! McKaila and Aubrey.

McKaila and Me. We finished our shirts so we started messing around with all of the extra paint!

This was just a random picture...

We all did our hair crazy for the skit and so Sue let me do her hair! 3 mohawks!!!

This was my face for the skit!

Here is our whole ward with our hair done all crazy!

I swear...this is not the same picture!

Me goofing off with my camera again. Everyone thought that they needed to look extra weird and so I thought that since I don't even have to try for that I would just goof off until everyone else was ready.

AAAAHHHHH!!!! I look hideous!!! Guess the costume works cuz I'm supposed to be the Grinch!

Audrey was taking random pictures of everybody so I thought that I would return the favor!

Smores!!!! YUMMY!!!!

I think I had a little bit too much fun with the marshmallows...what do you think?

I love this face! I just had to put it on here!

Weird girls...wonder who they are...wait...that's me!

Every morning we would draw a name and then at the end of the day we would have to say something good/nice about that person and then we would go and light their lanterns. These were the lanterns that we lit.

Me and Chrystal were just making funny faces. I don't know why tho...maybe cuz that's just what we do on a regular basis!!

I found a piece of wood and thought that it would make a pretty good skirt! what do you think about it?

Me again!

umm...McKaila had my camera...

McKaila and me! man...I miss these days!

Bri, she was zoning out and didn't even know that I took a picture of her until after the flash. It was really funny!

This was me after we had a head banging contest.

We were playing a game where we had to pass the orange down the line with our necks. This is a picture of me and McKaila doing that!

We were having relay races and giving piggy back rides all of the way to the other side of the room.

This is my buddy Chelsey. I told her to smile and she did...it's just...upside-down...

We were playing a game where you grab someone's hand across the circle and then you can't let got so you are basically in this big knot. You have to get to where its a circle and everyone is untangled without letting go at all. That was one of the relay games.

This was another one of our relay races. We had to pick a leader and then make them a mummy. It was super fun!!

This was the final result!!!!

Idk what this game is called either but you stick a spoon down one person's shirt and pants and then the next person puts the spoon up their pants and then their shirt. It goes like that all the way down the line. We got 2nd place on this one!

Again...sisterly love!!

One of our ward crafts was painting blocks with the word "shine" on them. They turned out super cute!

These are my blocks!

Audrey was making really funny faces. This is one of the ones that I got of her!

We were playing the snorting game! You can't let your teeth show at all or else you are out and you have to look at the person next to you and snort at them as weirdly as you can. The object is to get everyone else to show their teeth so that you win.

Megan, Rachel, and Sis. Waite.

This is Alex and my very favorite leader!!! (Sis. Doyl)!! She is just like me! Daredevil and all!

This is Mercedes and Audrey. We were walking to the amphatheater for some food!

I stole McKaila's glasses!

McKaila stole my bed so I told her that she had to let me get a picture of her or I was kicking her off lol!

We had to do a scavenger hunt. We were reading off the lists of things that we had to find. We only had half hour to find everything.

Me and Chrystal!!

We got pedicures there too! we were soaking our feet.

Everybody was busy painting their toenails!

We were doing the "FREEZE" game. Bri was acting like a nerd!

"FREEZE" game again. Alex and Audrey.

This was right before testimony meeting started. It's Bro. and Sis. McCauley.

I took my hair out of the french braids and it was super curly!

Sisterly love...once again! McKaila and Ashley.

This was the last day of camp so everyone was really tired and ready to go home.

McKaila, on our way home.

Chrystal, on our way home.

Katie and Ashley, on our way home.

We were showing off our pretty toenails that we had just barely done!


No comments:

Post a Comment