Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Dance!!!! oct. 24th

Halloween Dance!!!


Austin is a girl for Halloween. if you ask me....it looks TOO real!
haha! those are his real eyelashes too :D

He'd make a great girl! but i like him better as a guy!

rawr!
lol! he had to practice before the dance.

Austin and Walter

This is when i first saw him! I didn't even recognize him at first lol!

Katelyn and Austin!

AWWW....how cute!

Me and Austin

Someone was telling a joke...

we were laughing at a joke :D

That's just....wrong!

Landon and Brittany

Kayla!

Katelyn!

Walter!

Landon and Katelyn!

Landon and Katelyn again!

oh....sweet!!!

Me and Austin!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

dont ask...

haha i was in the middle of my sentence, austin was staring at me, and katelyn was trying to tell me and story and take a picture at the same time. it doesn't really work too well.
BIG HUG!!!!

This is my fav. pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment