Friday, October 16, 2009

dying my hair again!

Dying my hair!!


Ok so i took some before pictures. This is the front view.


This is the side view.

Jeni was just starting to put the dye in...should i be scared?

Just keep a smile on your face and hope it turns out...

Walking home from jeni's. I like it!

This was on our way to get family pictures. It was about an hour after i colored my hair so im glad that it turned out haha!

Right after family pictures were over! I'm so glad to be dressed in something i chose to wear!!!


I like my hair a lot in this picture!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new color. Cute picture of you walking home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! i decided i was done with the whole dying my hair thing. but ya that's my natural color i just dyed it back lol! i like that color. atleast...i like it better than having blue hair like i have before lol

    ReplyDelete