Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meilani and me!

Meilani and Me!


sunglasses are awesome!!


We were riding in the car on our way to a make-up store!

Don't we look alike?

can you see up her nose or should we zoom in?

4 eyes!!

MUAH!!!

hello...

Meilani and I were singing and rocking out in the car!

more sunglasses!

hmm...should I get this straightener or this one?

this was right before we started putting on sample make-up lol!

Eye shadow!! mine matched my hat and Meilani's matched her shorts!

lip gloss makes our lips shine!!

I put eye liner and mascara on Meilani!

All make-uped and ready to go!! this is more make-up than I have worn in a really long time!

2 comments:

  1. oh my heck! You look so cute kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and VERY tan! It looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete