Thursday, July 2, 2009

Carowinds!!

Carowinds!!


Since it's a 2 hour drive to get there we had snacks lol! Jerky is really good!
it's on our noses!!!

Taylor was just chomping away!

The kids were riding on the little kid rides. This is Natalie.

There she is again!

Taylor rode with Addison cuz Addie was too scared to ride by herself!

Alexis was having a blast!! she was a really crazy driver tho!

I think this is Taylor...idk for sure tho.

Grandma and the littlest kids

Alexis and Taylor

Brianna and Natalie

We ate right next to this. It was so pretty!

The blow dryers in the bathrooms were so powerful. that's my cheek under one of them!

Emily!!!

Meilani!!

ME!!!!!!!

Emily and Corley!!!

Meilani and me! Look at all of my muscles!!!

Natalie was watching the tubes go under us as we were standing in line for the water ride. idk what it was called tho lol!

Corley, Meilani, and Taylor.

Me and Brianna

Grandpa, Meilani, Taylor, Heather, and Darin.

Grandma and Grandpa!

Brianna!

Addie and Meilani on the airplanes!

Natalie and I went on a rollercoaster. They just didn't know that i brought my camera on it with me!

Meilani and I were goofing off on the way home!

That was Meilani's sunburn on her neck from Carowinds.

haha i love that face meilani!!!!

pretty gum!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...we've been there. We were there when they opened the first stand-up upside down roller coast...and again a few years ago! We love that place!

    ReplyDelete