Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last Day At Payson!!!

Last Day At Payson!!!
I told Jeni to make a funny face but did she listen...no!!!

Bradan hates pictures so i yelled his name and took it as he was turning around. He just about killed me for it. So this is prbly the only one you are going to see of him for a while.

Thor was talking and just happened to glance over at the camera at the perfect moment.

Bradan was playing around with my camera and just happened to get a picture of me when i was putting the phone up to my ear to call my mom during lunch. lol. i look like im on drugs or something. dont worry i promise im not tho.

Calling my mom.

This was in team sports. Cory was in the middle and Cassi was on the right. i kinda forgot the kids name that is on the left tho. sorry.

Jade is on the right and i am on the left.

Jade was laughing at my blondeness again. lol. gosh i hate being blonde sometimes.

Me and Jade again. I was just snapping random pictures.

Carolyn and i were goofing off with the camera. Carolyn was on my volleyball team and that's how we met. we have been best friends ever since.


Carolyn!!!

1 comment: