Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jeni and me getting our hair done!!

Jeni and me getting our hair done!!!


She was mixing the colors to highlight my hair.


I took out all of the little twisty things that i had put in Jeni's hair the night before. We couldn't get her hair to go straight after that!

She had just started to color the roots.

Haha! Jeni was being a dork and laughing at me cuz my hair was sticking out everywhere!

We had just finished rinsing out the root coloring and were getting ready to put the first color of highlights in.

She was puttin the colors in!!! It felt really weird cuz it was like she was painting my head!

You have to wait a long time before you can take the foil out so we were goofing off with the camera!

Jeni was straightening her hair. She was still trying to get all of the little curls out of her hair. It took her a long time. lol. I came up with a good nickname for her too! :) I'm calling her curly fries from now on!

We were randomly snapping pictures!

haha! I look like such a dork!!!

haha! it's a good thing she wasn't really licking my chin like it looks like she is doing. If she was then she would have had a red hand print on her lol!



She was messing around with the straightener! It looks like she has a horn or something! maybe I should start calling her a unicorn instead of curly fries! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment