Friday, May 1, 2009

Company!!!

Company!!!


Natalie and Dallen were messing around with the suit case and decided to see if they could fit Dallen in it. I guess it worked!! I remember doing this when i was little!! It was just with a cat inside! Poor little Kitty!


Dallen was working on getting into the suit case but he was trying to take some toys along for the ride.
They were just messing around.

Natalie couldn't fit in it so they decided to switch spots.

Mom was showing grandpa something on a piece of paper. Whatever it was...it made him and grandma both laugh when he read it out loud.

Mmmmmm...Yummy!!!

"It's as high as a mountain!!!"
(that's from "The Gameplan" movie in case you haven't heard it).

ME!!!

"Oops! I did it again!"

Dad's dessert. I want it!

Grandpa was laughing at something that my mom said but i was too busy taking random pictures to hear what it was.

Grandma laughing at me making funny faces into the camera. I don't know why she thinks its so funny though! i do it constantly just to keep me entertained!!!

Grandpa was listening to something that Grandma was saying. It looks like he's concentrating really hard.

AHHHHH! It's me again!!!

Brianna was playing a game on the wii with grandma and grandpa and the little kids.

They were taking turns and it was a jump-roping game and grandma didn't like it so she gave the remote to one of the kids lol!

Grandpa was getting ready to take me to the store to get me some more MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!!!!! yummy!!!!!!!!

Brandon was teaching grandma and grandpa how to set up the wii so that you can play the games.

Everyone sitting around being lazy with the wii. Gosh! lazy butts!! No wonder my mom hates video games!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun to see ya! I'll get my butt in gear and e-mail you those pics we took! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete