Monday, April 13, 2009

Dying Easter Eggs!!

Dying Easter Eggs!!!


This is the finished product! lol! dying easter eggs is fun!!


Brianna was getting annoyed cuz Dallen wouldn't leave her alone


Brianna was looking at one of her eggs after it was finished


Brandon was getting on the chair to color another egg. Hope he doesn't fall!


The kids were all trying to decide who got the last two eggs lol! I ended up winning this one!


Natalie and Brandon were both checking their eggs.


Brianna was getting mad at me cuz i kept taking pictures of her. I took this one right as she made that face haha! Perfect timing!!!


I was bored so i was being really weird lol!


Mom was talking on the phone instead of dying eggs with the rest of the family. How boring!!


This was me! i was waiting for the egg to get really bright. It was taking forever!


Brandon was putting every color on his egg. He was trying to find the very last color.


Natalie was writing on her egg! This was right before it fell off the counter and broke. :(


Dallen saw some candy and was deciding if he wanted the candy or the egg. He chose the egg surprisingly!


Natalie's Eggs



Dallens egg


My egg! I don't think it's bright enough yet...


Ya...she was crying cuz her egg broke


Brandon was just getting ready to stir his egg


Everyone was just sitting around being boring. Gosh! i swear im the only fun one around when my dad is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment