Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Girls Camp - August 2008



Girls Camp





We were getting ready to try our Peach Cobler that we had made for the bishopric the night that they came. We had "accidentally" forgotten that it takes so long to cook so we had to sit there and just visit with them for about an extra hour. It all tasted good though!!!



I was a little bit scared that the girls and leaders would forget my name so I stuck a sticker on my forehead that had my name on it. The sticker originally came from our shirts!




This was the biggest log that I had ever seen. We were on our way to the challenge course when we saw it and we couldn't resist jumping on it.



For one of the nights we had to do skits. Since everyone knows that I am always hanging out with guys, they figured I would know how to act like one more than anyone else would! My favorite part was the hat. My mom said that while we were performing, there were some girls sitting in the back that were from a different ward that were wanting to get my phone number cuz they really thought that I was a guy! lol! In the skit McKaila had to be my chicken girlfriend. It was really weird cuz she is like my best friend. I had to look at her with a straight face and say "WOW" all slow like I was amazed. It was way hard but we all had a blast!



This was when we were rehearsing for the skits. I was learning my lines and goofing off at the same time.



Every year we go on a hike. This was about halfway through. Everyone was starting to get tired so we decided that we would take some pictures.




I had my birthday up at camp this year (just like all of the other years) and i got a chocolate cake. Last year it got stuffed in my face. This year i made sure no one was behind me! lol! It was really good though. I shared it with my mom, McKaila, and Emily.



This is when they were giving me the cake. Im not a big fan of chocolate so i wasn't too excited. It was still fun to celebrate though!



We got to go out on the canoes this year too! We took this picture right before we had a big water fight with the paddles. It was way fun! Emily was in front and I was in middle.



This was still out on the canoes. McKaila ended up being the one that got the wettest. At-least before I fell trying to get out onto the land. It was pretty funny. McKaila was in the back.

















No comments:

Post a Comment